Sunday 13 May 2012

Floral Square


Hi everyone. I hope you are enjoying your weekend – it's so nice to see the sun again after all the torrential downpours we’ve been having recently!
I have a card to show you today using more of the beautiful Memory Box and Whimsy dies that we have in store. My design is centred around the very beautiful Memory Box Floral Square which has been cut from, and mounted onto bazzill card, and ‘blinged’ with clear rhinestones that I’ve coloured with my copics to match the background papers.


Here's a close up of the floral square:

I put just a whisker of glue under each of the five flowers to hold the die-cut in place, so that I could then 'flick up' the leaves to add dimension.
The papers are from the stunning, new Prima Fairy Belle Collection…sadly, the photograph doesn't really bring out the richness of the aqua and brown combo...this is such a gorgeous pad with surprisingly versatile designs to make projects for both males and females! The flower petals are from the co-ordinating Prima Fairy Belle Essential Petals pack and the pretty wood button is also from the Prima Fairy Belle range.
The corner dies-cuts have been made using one of my favourite dies from the new Whimsy Corner die set – and if you are ever stuck about how to fill a corner, then look no further...there are four very different designs in this set so you can choose your die according to the theme or style of your card!  

Recipe:

Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Hugs,

Janet xx

No comments:

Post a Comment