Monday 28 November 2011

Stampavie - Alex in the Snow with Puppies

Hi everyone and a happy Monday! I do hope that you enjoyed your weekend! I have a card to show you today with another versatile image from Stampavie called ‘Alex in the Snow with Puppies’ – this is the sort of image that has the ‘feel good’ factor about it! It can also, be used for just about any papercrafting project at this time of the year – Christmas cards or tags, Birthday cards, Thank you cards…the list is endless! 


Here’s a close up of the image, coloured with copics:



Card Recipe:

All products used are available in our online store

My Minds Eye 'A Beautiful Life' paper pad – such versatile papers!
Berisfords 15mm Red Satin Ribbon – absolutely gorgeous quality!

I hope you have a lovely week and be sure to stay tuned – we have some great news coming up!
Hugs,

Janet xx

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card, love the colours, brilliant image for dog lovers like me!! Hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beauty Janet, very cute and I love the ribbon & snowflakes.
    hugs Teresa x

    ReplyDelete