Monday 21 November 2011

Molly Bloom ~ Molly with sledge

Good morning from The Stamp Basket blog, hope you are all well today, Teresa here again to show you this card I made using the sweet stamp Molly Blooms 'Molly with sledge' isn't she lovely?

To make this card I've used the following materials all available at the Stamp Basket
Stamp ~ Molly Bloom 'Molly with sledge'
Sentiment ~ from the Fizzy Moon stamp set 'Snow'
Card Blank ~ Craftwork cards

Hope you like it, have a fabby day!
See you again soon, hugs Teresa xx

4 comments:

  1. WOW Teresa this is lovely! I love your colours and the materials you have used. Such a pretty card! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa , I found you overhere.... Saw this card on your own blog ; very beautiful card. I love the blue icy colour ; gives me a winter-feeling.
    And the image is great ; beautiful colouring. Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, such a fab image...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh this is so pretty hun...!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete