Wednesday 23 July 2014

Annabelle With Sledge

It feels so strange posting about Christmas in July when we have been through a heatwave and summer storms, but that is what we are celebrating at The Stamp Basket at the moment ..... so here is a card to cool you down.


I'm sorry if this comes as a shock to my CAS fans, I got a little carried away, lol

Ingredients for this card available from The Stamp Basket store are:
Stamping Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Papers: Maja Design (1) Coffee In The Arbour and (2) Walk In The Forest

And from my stash were pencils and the sentiment

Merry Christmas everyone!

Hugs, Squirrel xx


1 comment:

  1. Wow, more than one die - that is really non C&S for you! I love the colouring on those trees, it looks so real. It looks like you've used vellum to mute the base paper, or is it just a muted paper! LOL Looks lovely either way. Lovely card hun. xx

    ReplyDelete