Wednesday 9 July 2014

A Rosie Rabbit Gift

Morning all - welcome to Wednesday!  Only two more days at work after this one and then it is hollibob time for me!  But before I start slapping on the suncream, here is my DT card for this week for The Stamp Basket blog.


Ingredients used for this card which are available at The Stamp Basket store are
Stamping Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black

And from my stash I have used Polychromos pencils for the bits that aren't paper pieced
and Shapeabilities Snowflake Pendant (which was at TSB when I made the card but isn't now, sorry)

I think I would quite like to find a bunny on Christmas morning, but I think Vince might have a miaow or two to say about that!

And for all you bargain hunters, TSB Summer Sale is now on - up to 40% discount on some items so what's stopping you?

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx



1 comment:

  1. Lovely little bunny and yes, I'd not mind him in my stockings for xmas!

    ReplyDelete