I've used some of the new Wild Rose Studio papers and a lovely Nellie Snellen image.
The bow is actually a double bow, but it's come out quite dark in the photo, although the ribbon is actually a really rich forest green, and quite a bit lighter than it shows here, but I hope you can still make out the double layer of it despite the darkness.
Card Recipe featuring items from The Stamp Basket:
- Image - Nellie Snellen Helping Santa
- Wild Rose Studio A Robin's Christmas Papers
- Spellbinders Lacey Circle
- Memory Box Pine Needle Border
- Neenah Classic Crest White Stamping Card
- Momento Stamp Pad Ink
- Forest Green Satin Ribbon
- Crystal Glamour Dust
- Glossy Accents
- Snow White pearls