She started up really pale, but I totally messed up the colouring on her head, and after several attempts at correcting it (with each version getting darker and darker to cover up the previous layer) I finally ended up with a version I was half happy with. Plus I didn't have any darker browns to go for another corrective layer, so I had to stop!
Then I found I'd got a couple of splodges of purple ink on the image from doing the edging around the panels, so they had to be covered up with a few spots of liquid pearl snow.
Shhhh, no-one will ever know!
Card Recipe featuring items from The Stamp Basket:
- Image - Wild Rose Studio Bluebell and Presents
- Cardworks Shaped Card base
- Nitwits papers
- Neenah Classic Crest White Stamping Card
- Momento Stamp Pad Ink
- CottageCutz Elegant Holly Corner
- Liquid Pearls
- The Hobby House Purple pearls
- Dovecraft Jingle Bells