Wednesday 19 June 2013

The Birthday Girl...


Hi all,
I have a Birthday card to show you today using a number of products that can be found in our summer sale!! The cute stamp is Bildmalarna ‘Your Birthday’...doesn't that cake look scrummy? I can almost taste the frosting!

 

 
The gorgeous papers are Papermania ‘Vintage Notes’ - this is such a lovely girly paper pack full of nostalgia! The sentiment is one of my favourites from the Whiff of Joy 'Magical Wishes' collection - there are some really lovely sentiments in this collection that can be used time and time again. I cut out the sentiment using one of the Nellie Snellie Multi-frame die hearts...I absolutely love this set..and they are a real bargain at the moment in the sale!
Here’s a close up of the image coloured with copics:
 
 

Recipe:

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great day!
Hugs,

Janet xx

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, so pretty. Love the soft colours.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete