I really love the purple accents on this card, and the cute checked papers from Graphic 45. The filigree corner were originally die cut in white, but I coloured them with V17 Copic to match my ribbon, but then I found some purple shimmer paper in a similar colour, into which I punched a fancy border before attaching my checked paper panel.
Finally I added some pearls, and some die cut butterflies (again coloured with V17), but I only stuck the middles down, so that the wings lift up from the base card.
- Image - Bunny Hopping fromWild Rose Studio
- Cardworks Shaped Card base
- Secret Garden Patterns & Solids Papers
- Neenah Classic Crest White Stamping Card
- Momento Stamp Pad Ink
- La La Lands Filigree Corner Die
- Memory Box Dancing Butterflies
- Martha Stuart Lace Doily Border Punch
- Glossy Accents
- 5mm Purple pearls
- Hobby House 8mm Pearl Brad