Thursday 28 February 2013

Little Lady Bug Tag


Hi Everyone ... Penni here !!

I have a tag to share with you today.


This is quite a large tag, which I cut from Kraft Card using my Silhouette.  The image is stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and, as usual,  I coloured the stamped image using my Copic Markers - here's a close-up:




RECIPE

Stamp - Little Lady Bug by Saturated Canary
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Dies - X-Cut Vintage Doily Die (10% off this weekend!) and Memory Box Fairytale Flower Border
Papers - From Docrafts Country Companions Sunshine Meadows Pack (10% off this weekend)
Buttons - From Pink Button Mix
Ribbon - Berisfords Satin Ribbon in Pink Azalea
Pearls
Card - Neenah Classic Crest Solar White; Bazzill Pinkini


Don't forget our Guest DT Call which is open until 2 March.  You can find all the details HERE

Thanks for visiting today.

Hugs
Penni
X

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, this is gorgeous, Penni - vintage with a twist! I love the colour combo and those Sunshine Meadows papers look lovely against the vintage doily and fairytale flower border die! Hugs,Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's lovely Penni. I love the kraft and pink theme and the image is beautifully coloured.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete