Sunday 24 February 2013

Geekin' It Note Book

It's Annette here today, and I've got a cute decorated note book to share today using one of the new Saturated Canary images.  I thought that this image was perfect for a note book.

I've added a bit of lace, some ribbon, a pine needle die and then I've added my text in white gel pen.  That's it.  I didn't want to add any 3D embellishments because I thought they might get pulled off if the note book was slipping in and out of a handbag, so I kept this project flat for that reason.


All items are from The Stamp Basket as follows:
Pop over to The Stamp Basket to see the lovely array of products on offer.



Happy crafting
Annette
xx

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely notebook, Annette! The SC image is so appropriate and coloured beautifully...I love it! Hugs, Janet xx

    ReplyDelete