I've used a Whimsy Holiday Notables sentiment stamp and matching shaped Notables 1 Die. These are just amazing as they look fabulous in their fancy shapes. I also am using the Memory Box Poppy Stamps Die Antique Lamp Post for the first time which I think is perfect for a traditional type of card. I've given it a bit of highlight with a white gel pen.
The gorgeous Red Satin Ribbon really shows up the pretty pearl brad which holds it on the card base. I push the brad through the backing papers before sticking them down so that the ribbon stays on nice and strongly.
Hope you like my card.
All items are from The Stamp Basket as follows:
- Image - Wild Rose Studio Nativity Play
- Card base - Elegant Square
- Papers - Kaisercraft Twig & Berry
- Sentiment - Whimsy Holiday Notables & Notables 1 Die
- Border die - Memory Box Frosty Border Die
- Lamp Die - Memory Box Poppy Stamps Die Antique Lamp Post
- Ribbon - Berisfords Satin Ribbon Red
- Brad - Hobby House 8mm Pearl Brad
- Liquid Pearls - White Opal
- Stickles - Diamond
- From my stash - Glossy accents, Flowers