Today's card is a bit more masculine, so I've kept the embellishments to a minimum (well, this is a minimum for me).
The Holly dies are accented with some red liquid pearls, dark green copic and white gel pen.
I'm just so in love with these pearl brads, they really seem to finish off the bows perfectly, and look especially good on this dark green satin ribbon.
The papers are really traditional, and make a classic Christmas card.
The Stamp Basket as follows:
- Image - Nellie Snellen Present for You
- Card base - Elegant Edge
- Papers - Bo Bunny Father Christmas
- Sentiment - Molly Blooms Happy Christmas
- Holly dies - Marianne design
- Ribbon - 15mm Berisfords Satin in Forest
- Pearls - 5mm, 4mm & 3mm Snow White pearls
- Brad - Hobby House 8mm Pearl Brad
- Glitter - Glamour Dust Crystal
- Liquid Pearls - White Opal