Yes, it is another Christmas card. But it is nearly November, so Christmas is only 8 weeks away. (Considering I was making Christmas cards in January, I'm not entirely sure that excuse works, but I'm sticking to it!)
This new flourish die is just amazing. I LOVE IT. I loved the corner bow but this one is fantastic too.
These Kaisercraft papers are also adorable. My favourite so far is the one I've used on the top half. It's so romantic and pretty.
All items are from The Stamp Basket as follows:
- Image - Wild Rose Studio Nativity Play
- Card base - Elegant Edge
- Colouring - Distress re-inkers
- Papers - Kaisercraft Turtle Dove
- Flourish Die - Memory Box in Cardinal red card
- Holly dies - Marianne design in Rainforest card
- Ribbon - Vintage Style Cream
- Pearls - 5mm, 4mm & 3mm Snow White pearls
- Liquid Pearls - White Opal