Saturday 7 July 2012

Poppies and Tulips

Hi Liz here,
 with a bit of a change this week as I've made a couple of creations only using dies, no stamping which is very different for me lol,
The first one is a card which I think would be lovely for a thank you or get well card

I've used a  Memory Box Prim Poppy and Dancing tulips for the dies, Janet has sold out of the dancing tulip die but has the Tulip petals dies in, which finish off the look beautifully and are well worth getting I think,

Janet also has most of her gorgeous Memory Box dies on sale at the moment so check them out, I love them all lol,

I cut the dies using two main colours and layered them up using pinflair glue then when dry adding star dust Stickles to the edges,
the gorgeous bow is made using the 15mm white super sheer ribbon, I love these ribbons they tie beautifully,

My Second creation is a tag

For this I've used the Prim Poppy die and cut out three layers for the top one and two for the second and lower flowers, these I have layered up with pinflair glue slightly curling the top layer of the top one for a little extra depth and dimension,

to finish off I've used some of the beautiful 25mm white sheer ribbon and some gorgeous 3/8 May Arts lace too for again a little interest, my paper on this tag I distressed with my distress tool and finished off with some lovely pearls,
I hope you'll agree you get a very different look depending how you use them and I hope I may have given you a couple of ideas lol,

Items from The Stamp Basket

Memory Box ~ Prim Poppy and Dancing Tulips
Memory Box ~ Tulip Petals 
Prima paper ~ Fairy Belle
Hobby House ~ Ivory Pearls
15 and 25mm white ~ sheer ribbon
Stickles ~ Stardust

Hope I've given you some inspiration,
Happy Crafting
Hugs Liz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment