Saturday 28 July 2012

First Kiss

Hi, Liz here again with my card for this week for The Stamp Basket

I've used a straight edge craftwork card and cut it down to make a tag card, then I've used some gorgeous paper from WRS called Letters from Paris,
the gorgeous image is coloured with my distress re-inkers as is the background and is from Stampavie by Sarah Kay


Items from The Stamp Basket

Craftwork card ~ Straight edge
Stampavie / Sarah Kay/ ~ A little bit of country
WRS ~ letters from Paris paper pad
Hobby House ~ Ivory Pearls
Memory Box ~ Cupid heart
Memory Box ~ Honey Blossom sprig
Distress inks

Hope this has given you a little inspiration
Happy Crafting,
Hugs Liz xx

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely I do adore Sarah Kay images another of my obsessions :) such subtle colours, nice!

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card, such a delightful image and gorgeous detailing

    Sue

    ReplyDelete