Wednesday 11 April 2012

Sophia Wishes

Good morning

It's Lisa here with my second GDT card for The Stamp Basket :-)

For today's card I have used the adorable Sophia Wishes and on checking the blog on Monday I noticed that Marianne had also used this image on her card.  If you scroll down you can see Marianne's beautiful vintage style card and even though we have used the same image our cards are so different.   

 


* CARD RECIPE *

Items available from The Stamp Basket

Other items used

Kars butterfly punch and EK Success scalloped border punch


I am really enjoying being one of the guest designers for April and look forward to sharing another card with you next Wednesday.


Thanks for stopping by today :-)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Lisa, and as you say so different to mine. I love to see the difference that colours make to the same stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card Lisa, adorable image and papers. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete