Monday 2 April 2012

Annabelle's Meadow

Good morning everyone, Marianne here with my first guest designer card for April. I am so pleased to be here and to have been given the opportunity to work with these beautiful products.

My card today features one of the gorgeous Annabelle's Meadow panels from Wild Rose. I have teamed it with paper from the same range and used Tattered Rose Distress Ink around the edges of both to add to the soft look. I've topped it off with some blue sheer ribbon, Hobby House pearls, Prima flowers and a pearl brad. The scrolls behind the flower were made by die cutting using a Memory Box Macarena die and then cutting them in half. I've then finished with some die cut butterflies using another Memory Box die.

You can find all of these products including the Craftwork cards card blank at The Stamp Basket.

Keep checking back every day for more cards from the Design Team and it will be my pleasure to bring you another creation next Monday.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful card - lovely colours and a fabulous image xx

    ReplyDelete