Pink and blue are definitely my two favourite colours, and although I've never really thought of them as a Christmas duo, they do seem to work quite well.
I've used a lovely corner die with the snow flourish die peeking out to the side.
Initially I actually thought the image was for a birthday, but then I saw the poinsettia, so I've ensured the festive theme is clear with the Christmas sentiment and snowflake die cuts. I guess if you wanted to use this image for a birthday, you could colour the flower a different colour, or pop a die cut flower over the top to make the image more versatile.
- Image - A Rosie Rabbit Gift from Stampavie
- Molly Blooms Happy Christmas Sentiment
- Colouring - Copics
- Cardworks Card base
- Wild Rose Studio Frosted Lace paper pad
- Wild Rose Studio Snowflake Corner
- Wild Rose Studio Snow Flourish die
- Neenah Classic Crest White Stamping Card
- Momento Stamp Pad Ink
- Viva Pearl Pen - Ice White