Friday 3 October 2014

A Rosie Rabbit Gift

The pretty papers are the inspiration for this card, so I've carried them into the image and embellishments.

Pink and blue are definitely my two favourite colours, and although I've never really thought of them as a Christmas duo, they do seem to work quite well.

I've used a lovely corner die with the snow flourish die peeking out to the side.

Initially I actually thought the image was for a birthday, but then I saw the poinsettia, so I've ensured the festive theme is clear with the Christmas sentiment and snowflake die cuts.  I guess if you wanted to use this image for a birthday, you could colour the flower a different colour, or pop a die cut flower over the top to make the image more versatile.



Card Recipe:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment