Sunday 14 September 2014

A Gilded Snowflake

Good Sunday morning.
Debs here with a little crafty inspiration using a few items from the fabulous 


and today I have made a little Christmas Bauble using a gorgeous new 





I covered a chipboard bauble shape using the gorgeous First Edition 'Nordic Christmas' Design Papers and added a touch of Gesso and Distress ink to the edges.
I inked the scrummy WRS 'Lacy Snowflake' die using VersaMark  and then heat embossed with Stamp n Bond - this becomes sticky and then I covered it with Gilding Flakes.
Before adhering to the centre of the chipboard bauble I added a Pearl Brad to the centre of the gilded snowflake.
Finishing off with a length of Cream Vintage Style Ribbon to hang it up :o)

Nice and simples!!!

Hope you like my wee Festive Make and feel inspired to get crafty.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
TTFN
Debs xx

1 comment: