Friday 25 April 2014

Bluebell with Hedgehog

Today's card uses Crafty Impressions Lace Butterflies paper pad, and I do really like the effect of the pale background.  I used similar colours in my image and some vintage style ribbon.

This ribbon really is pretty, and gives a much softer look than satin, and, although it comes in some really pretty colours, the pale eggshell version can also be coloured quite easily with the flat nib of a copic marker, so it satisfies my obsession with colour matching my accessories!

Finally, I sneaked in two little rows of lilac pearls, but managed to resist adding some flowers as I thought it looked 'finished' as it was (plus I couldn't figure out where to fit them in, because I'd put the sentiment where I would have wanted to put them!)



Card Recipe, featuring items from The Stamp Basket:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



1 comment:

  1. Simply gorgeous! Love the lilac against the soft fresh colour of the pastel papers...and that cute image is so beautifully coloured! Hugs,
    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete