Thursday 19 September 2013

Flowers for You


Hi all,
I hope you are keeping warm and snug this week! I can’t believe how chilly it is getting…a little birdie tells me that snow is forecast in the UK for early October...I shall have to dig out my thermals!!

I have a card to show you today that I made using a gorgeous Wild Rose Studio stamp called ‘Flowers for You’…isn’t this image just so cute?!

 



The delicious papers are My Mind’s Eye ‘Lavender’…I've gone for a range of different pinks and beiges for this project to give a vintage feel…and I've added a bit of a modern twist!
This time I remembered to top up my pens with Various Ink Refills before starting to colour the image. Whilst I know that it is much easier to colour with nice, juicy pens, I'm usually so eager to get down to the colouring that I don't always remember to fill them at the start of a colouring session! Here’s a close up coloured with my copics:

 


The sentiment is computer generated and has been matted onto two heart die-cuts using the Nellie Snellen ‘Multi Frame Die Heart -2’ set which is currently in our sale. This is a lovely, useful set of dies!

 


I’ve also used the gorgeous Memory Box ‘Fairytale Flower Border’ die, tucked under the image which is also in the sale!
I've decorated the inside of this card and added some tags for special messages:
 
 

Recipe:

Thanks for looking…hope you have a great day!
Hugs,
Janet xx

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Larisa, that's so kind! 'Flowers for You' is such a gorgeous image - I really enjoyed colouring it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Janet. I love the inside and the little tags too. Gorgeous bears. They're just adorable.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete