The gorgeous papers are Wild Rose Studio from The Stamp Basket, who currently have a summer sale on at the moment. The aqua ribbon matches the papers really beautifully, and I also found a bit of really narrow dark purple ribbon which I think was snipped off from the inside shoulder of a dress (you know the loops that are meant to hold it on a clothes hanger, but all they do is poke out the neckline when you're wearing it).
I've sneaked in a couple of precious stars which I thought matched the hanging star on the image. A few flowers and of course some pearls, and that's it. Voilà!
- Image - Sleeping on the Moon by Stampavie
- Cardworks Shaped Card base
- Wild Rose Studio Butterfly Glade Papers
- Neenah Classic Crest White Stamping Card
- Momento Stamp Pad Ink
- Spellbinders Lacey Circle Nesties
- Memory Box Precious Stars
- Glossy Accents
- Aqua Satin Ribbon