My card for The Stamp Basket today features the cute 'heffalump', Bella with Daisy. I've used some patriotic Wild Rose Studio Union Jack papers, and opted for a red, white and blue colour scheme. I even coloured the shadow blue, but now I think it rather looks like Bella's stood in a puddle!
Don't forget the Stamp Basket sale is still on, so pop over to the store to stock up before the sale finishes on Monday.
- Image - Bella with Daisy
- Cardworks Shaped Card base
- Wild Rose Studio Strawberry Picnic Papers
- Neenah Classic Crest White Stamping Card
- Momento Stamp Pad Ink
- Memory Box Whimsical Flourish Die
- Berisfords Satin Ribbon
- Liquid Pearls
- Glossy Accents
- Pearls (coloured with red copic)