Sunday 26 August 2012

Bella in Pot...

Hello Girls... Natalie's here...
Today I want to show you my new card which I've made for
The Stamp Basket...
For my card today, I used new gorgeous Christmas stamp from Wild Rose Studio Bella in Pot, and coloured it with copic markers.   




 Items available from
Card Blank: Craftwork Cards - Scalloped Edge Card Pack - white (size 6) 
Stamps: Wild Rose Studio - Bella in Pot 
Papers: WRS - Xmas Bella 
Dies: Memory Box - Frostyville Wreath 

  Hugs Natalie xx 

My Creativity LIFE!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable image, and I love the die cut snowflakes.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous I love these Bella images, sadly I don't have this one so I may have to pop over to the shop and add to my bella stamps

    Your papers are lovely and I love your layout

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Natalie. Love the image and your colouring is fabulous.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete